In the Universal Pillars Class we will go step-by-step through your heart-connection to the cosmic support of your incarnation.
An in-depth exploration of exactly how you connected to the universal energies of the outer planets will hold many surprises for you. Spoiler alert: you connected with some of these energies while you were still in utero.
You will be deeply moved as you realize how profoundly and directly supported YOU ARE by a vast, impersonal cosmic gift.
By understanding exactly how your unique Personal Pillars and Universal Pillars interface to create The Mind, you will be able to be resonate with (rather than work against) your life's purpose.
This is a SIX-WEEK commitment
SEPTEMBER 11, 2020 to OCTOBER 20, 2020.
NOW IS THE TIME TO ENROLL.
Here's what you'll get when you enroll:
- 30 videos - five per week describing the basic teachings of the focus principle of each week
- Multiple pdf study guides
- Group calls each week on Zoom (recorded)
- An ongoing class discussion in the form of comments about each week's focus principle
- A half hour private session with Connie or one of the mentors scheduled at your convenience
- Email access to each other for private conversation
- Access to several "class elders" who will be auditing the course
This class will be fun and fascinating and profoundly transformative. I can't wait to see you there!
Connie Kaplan is a spiritual mentor who lives in Southern California. She is the creator of all The Invisible Garment work and the corresponding classes.
Dr. Kaplan has authored many books: The Woman’s Book of Dreams, Dreams are Letters from the Soul, The Invisible Garment, and A Colorful Life. Her latest book, The Emergence of a New Cosmology, will be available in mid January, 2021. Each of Kaplan’s books is unique and each shares a new and bountiful body of spiritual information.
The dreaming information came to Connie during a sustained illness in the late 1980's. It is the foundation of all of her subsequent spiritual offerings.
If you have questions, you may contact Connie by e-mailing her at [email protected]
A Word about Value