We have been meeting twice a month for several months now. Buy popular demand, we're extending the classes until the end of the year.
This class - Collective Sanity - is designed to give you a way to maintain a steady course as the winds of destruction and deconstruction seem to be sweeping through our societies.
We use a Four-Step Sanity Checklist, loosely based on The Invisible Garment work. The four steps:
- Physical Awareness
- Emotional Maturity
- Mental Stability
- Ethical Consistency
Learning to "work" this checklist effectively and measurably increases your ability to walk through these "interesting times" with clarity and grace.
Here's how the class will work.
- We will have a 90-minute group Zoom call on the first and third Sundays of each month starting September 6 (September 7 in Australia).
- These calls will be recorded for people who cannot be there and/or for you to re-listen to later. The recording links will be posted on teachable.com after the video for the corresponding month.
- The calls will take place at 3:00 PM PDT in my Zoom room.
- When you sign up for the class, you will receive access to all the videos we've used to start each month May-July, which includes a short video explaining our Four-Step Sanity Checklist
- One day before the first call each month, you will receive access to a video in which I will introduce the primary topic for the month. These topics will address the chaos of the moment and how we might interface with it in the SANEST possible way. (You’re invited to make suggestions about what the topics might be!)
- I will also speak briefly about the topic at the beginning of each group call.
- The call itself will be a conversation among the participants about how we can apply the Four-Step Sanity Checklist to the topic.
- You get one “crisis card” - a one hour one-on-one conversation with me if you need to talk more privately - during the four month period.
- There is a comment section after each video. I encourage you to ask questions and post ideas that may stir deeper levels of understanding about our topic each month.
You are encouraged and welcome to send me suggestions about the topics you'd like us to cover each month.
The intention of this class was to create a structure — a morphic field of sanity resonance — to function as an antidote to the instability of our times. The delightful collateral result from the classes so far has been amazing: a community of wise, intelligent, compassionate, engaged personalities from around the world who became a "new tribe" supporting each other in a profound, effective way!
If you want to join us, enroll now. The class starts on September 6th - coming up soon!!! Enroll today.
A Word about Payment - A Word about Value
Connie Kaplan is a spiritual mentor who lives in Southern California. She is the creator of all The Invisible Garment work and the corresponding classes.
Dr. Kaplan has authored many books: The Woman’s Book of Dreams, Dreams are Letters from the Soul, The Invisible Garment, and A Colorful Life. Each of Kaplan’s books is unique and each shares a new and bountiful body of spiritual information.
The dreaming information came to Connie during a sustained illness in the late 1980's. It is the foundation of all of her subsequent spiritual offerings.
If you have questions, you may contact Connie by e-mailing her at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
It has been gratifying and encouraging to see communities arise to assist each other in surviving these difficult times. This class is an opportunity to join YOUR community. I'm so happy that you want to join us.